National Scouting Combine internships
Develop the skills & receive real life experience for future sports employment opportunities!
ALL INTERNSHIPS ARE VIRTUAL OR REMOTE.
National Scouting Combine Internships take place all year round. Contact us if you would like to learn more about getting involved. These are Unpaid internships that offer individuals the opportunity to receive class credits, networking with sports professionals and portfolio/resume building opportunities. So many “motivated” interns have benefitted from working with us since 2012!
We are looking for individuals that can do the following:
- Candidates will develop tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Researching and identifying past and present National Scouting Combine athletes to promote
- Creating graphic promotions to promote National Scouting Combine events & athletes
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
- Researching and developing marketing strategies to approach potential sponsors
- Working with social media department to enhance National Scouting Combine outreach
Required graduation year: 2021 – 2025
Number of positions available: 5
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate research into common language
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
Skills you’ll need for this internship