Important NCAA Information
We want to provide important information to students and families about the DI and DII academic standards, and assist them with the initial-eligibility, registration and certification process. Please refer to our redesigned registration website, eligibilitycenter.org, or our educational site, ncaa.org/playcollegesports for even more information.
Our resources for the 2020-21 school year can be found on our School Presentation Resources page and include:
- Website Registration Checklist: This document provides everything that the student-athlete will need to complete the Eligibility Center registration process.
- Initial-Eligibility Brochure (printable version): A quick guide to the academic standards and steps that it takes to become an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.
- Division I Academic Requirements Guide: A complete breakdown of the NCAA Division I initial-eligibility standards.
- Division II Academic Requirements Guide: A complete breakdown of the NCAA Division II initial-eligibility standards.
- Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete: The Guide is a highly comprehensive tool, that has been designed to help students and families understand the NCAA initial-eligibility process, and to prepare student-athletes for transitioning from high school to becoming an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.